Issues with 2015 Jeep cherokee?

ShinDiggity

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, and mods please move it if it's not. The wife and I are looking hard at the new cherokee. I know... It's a horrible replacement for the cherokee but it works for us. Anybody know what major issues the 2015 has? I know the 2014 had horrible issues with the transmission and all.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I did move it to the Cherokee tech section.

I haven't seen any issues with the 2015 model yet.

xwaz

I did move it to the Cherokee tech section.

I haven't seen any issues with the 2015 model yet.

Um my mother owns a late 2014 which I believe is the exact same and there are already 3 recalls out for a it one for the transmission computer module (TMC) and one for the power computer module (PCM) and the one for the curtain airbags that can deploy randomly when off road on a off camber "side climb" style obstacle, and/or when do a high speed evasive maneuver. It is part of the roll over safety system. Her KL goes in Wednesday to have those done.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Um my mother owns a late 2014 which I believe is the exact same and there are already 3 recalls out for a it one for the transmission computer module (TMC) and one for the power computer module (PCM) and the one for the curtain airbags that can deploy randomly when off road on a off camber "side climb" style obstacle, and/or when do a high speed evasive maneuver. It is part of the roll over safety system. Her KL goes in Wednesday to have those done.

Damn. At least it is all being covered and taken care of. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom