Mopar SEMA Vehicles on the Streets of L.A.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What do you know, looks like Mopar brought their SEMA vechiles, including the popular Jeep JK Sand Trooper, out on the streets of L.A. Check it out...

GCM 2

Very cool little Fiat Abarths!! Never thought I would utter those words, but I dig them. The sand trooper JK is pretty badass too, although Chrysler may want to speak to quite a few us since we are running "their proprietary front bumper" :doh: it's almost like they are ashamed to say they built this jeep using off the shelf commercially available parts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That would have been cool to go to. Where was it?

by the looks of it, this was probably that their model store in downtown, over where the 10 and 110 meet.

Very cool little Fiat Abarths!! Never thought I would utter those words, but I dig them.

tricked out like they were, they were surprisingly cool and like you, i never thought i would say that too :D

The sand trooper JK is pretty badass too, although Chrysler may want to speak to quite a few us since we are running "their proprietary front bumper" :doh: it's almost like they are ashamed to say they built this jeep using off the shelf commercially available parts.

LOL!! truth be told, their hands were tied. we got to sit in on their morning meeting before the show and everyone on the floor was given a rundown by management as to what they could and couldn't say.

J-S

LOL!! truth be told, their hands were tied. we got to sit in on their morning meeting before the show and everyone on the floor was given a rundown by management as to what they could and couldn't say.

Ok because I was going to say ins't it a EVO front bumper that he called their prototype bumper lol

Top Bottom