Air Compressor Locate

Voodoo'd

Hello! It's my first post to this forum and I am looking for a good place to mount my 110/Vac panhead air compressor without it being to much in the way of the normal day to day ops or taking up cargo space. I am debating on ways to mount it to the roll cage if (anyone has a writeup for that I'd be interested) or possible if there is any unused area under the body of the jeep? I have a 2012 JKU non-rubi.

Welcome to the forum, drop on over and give everyone a wave to more formerly introduce yourself.

Where/how are you getting 110VAC of sufficient current to run the compressor?

Steele2j

That is going to be a pretty beefy Compressor for a JK.

For the price of the compressor and the Invertor to run this, You might be better off using an ARB or Viair with a tank.

If your are set on your compressor, you might be able to take the tank off and mount them under the jeep reconnected using an air hose.

Voodoo'd

I won't need an invertor as my jeep comes equipped. The compressor is only about 1'x1'x1'(I'm overestimating) When I got it I believe it only ran me $75 if even that. I wonder if I could just use ratcheting cargo straps to mount it to the roll bars...

Voodoo'd

Also I should mention I would only run the compressor while the engine was running to avoid draining the battery.

Top Bottom