Help with Maintenance and Replacement Recommendations

hydroslyder

Hey all,

I'm about to go through and do a bunch of routine maintenance and a few little upgrades on my 2012 JKUR. I would like to replace brake pads, resurface the rotors, replace/upgrade spark plugs and wires, and I need to replace/upgrade my fog lights. This is on top of my normal tire rotation, and oil change every 5k miles. I'm putting together a shopping list to make sure I take care of everything, and am looking for recommendations for each component.

What do y'all recommend as an upgrade replacement for all 4 brake pads?
--I was kind of thinking the EBC Yellowstuff pads, but am open to suggestions

What do y'all recommend as an upgrade for the spark plugs and wires?
--Was thinking bosch platinum or the champions, thoughts?
--What do most do for wires? LiveWires?

Are there any good plug and play upgrades for factory fogs? I could go rigids but would prefer something I can run all the time as it get's pretty foggy where I live.

Hey all,

I'm about to go through and do a bunch of routine maintenance and a few little upgrades on my 2012 JKUR. I would like to replace brake pads, resurface the rotors, replace/upgrade spark plugs and wires, and I need to replace/upgrade my fog lights. This is on top of my normal tire rotation, and oil change every 5k miles. I'm putting together a shopping list to make sure I take care of everything, and am looking for recommendations for each component.

What do y'all recommend as an upgrade replacement for all 4 brake pads?
--I was kind of thinking the EBC Yellowstuff pads, but am open to suggestions

What do y'all recommend as an upgrade for the spark plugs and wires?
--Was thinking bosch platinum or the champions, thoughts?
--What do most do for wires? LiveWires?

Are there any good plug and play upgrades for factory fogs? I could go rigids but would prefer something I can run all the time as it get's pretty foggy where I live.

I would recommend going to AutoZone, O'Reilly's, NAPA, ETC and get their lifetime brake pads. I have the O'Reilly's pads on Canvas now. As long as I do not wear down the "V" groove they will replace them for free.

As for the spark plugs, I have not changed mine; however when I do it will more than likely be OEM from dealership. I will choose them simply because they are what are currently installed.

Just my Opinion.

R/
Will

JKWrang

I really like my Hawk brake pads.

The platimum or iridium or all of those spark plugs arent anything more than a waste for you

Top Bottom