Tire carrier JK Experience

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Who makes the inside tire carrier on the grey JKU and can you buy one like that?

Which JKX are you refering too?

If you are referring to the no tail gate, laying down in the back carrier, I'm pretty sure that is a custom job done at ORE.

Green2012

The pacific north west . Yes it has no tailgate. I think he was the one that rolled on his side in prt 2

Green2012

Ok thanks, I really liked his. I am undecided on what kind I wanna run, but I would run that one for sure ! I guess that would be a costly customized one for me since im on east coast . Lol

JAGS

Hooked
Ok thanks, I really liked his. I am undecided on what kind I wanna run, but I would run that one for sure ! I guess that would be a costly customized one for me since im on east coast . Lol

GCM2 in EVOJEEP also runs that carrier. Or, you can throw your spare in the trunk like overlander and brandman do.

Green2012

Thats what I was going to do is just throw mine in the back for now , but some sort of set up would be nice I think but hell, ill do what ever works. Thanks for the info and the threads ill chekem out !

Randy's Jeep......the one rolled on it's side wheeling in the Moon Rocks........I believe that may be a custom fab.......GenRight makes a swing down carrier for the JK if that's something that you're looking for......

http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=RTC3840

~Woodrow~

Actually the tire carrier in Randy's Jeep is custom made by a local company here in Fort Worth. Randy needed a tire carrier that would hold a 42 inch tire. The same company also built a buggy for King of Hammers.

R/
Will

Top Bottom