new 2015 rubicon 4dr lift question

JKSOON

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm looking for feedback on what kind of lift/suspension I should run on my brand new JK. I'm new to this forum and have seen a lot of good advice on here and before I take the plunge I would like to hear some input. It will be a daily driver and I live in southern ca. so a lot of Big Bear trips also a good friend has a house out in Johnson Valley that we go to quite a bit and also my parents live outside of Reno. So these are the places I will be wheeling most. So tires/suspension advice would be great.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What size tires and factory or flat fenders? A lift is something you don't want to go cheap on. Treat your new baby with quality stuff.

NM2012CherryJK

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm looking for feedback on what kind of lift/suspension I should run on my brand new JK. I'm new to this forum and have seen a lot of good advice on here and before I take the plunge I would like to hear some input. It will be a daily driver and I live in southern ca. so a lot of Big Bear trips also a good friend has a house out in Johnson Valley that we go to quite a bit and also my parents live outside of Reno. So these are the places I will be wheeling most. So tires/suspension advice would be great.

What is your budget?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Any opinions on the currie 4" I saw on ORE website?

I don't care for dropped pitman arms, and uses drop brackets for brakes instead of longer lines. I use Currie rear drop brackets and planning on removing them and getting longer rear brake lines.

dwmgcs

I don't care for dropped pitman arms, and uses drop brackets for brakes instead of longer lines. I use Currie rear drop brackets and planning on removing them and getting longer rear brake lines.

I started with a dropped pitman arm and ended up taking it back off, with my Full Traction dropped track bar it was unnecessary and had a detrimental effect on handling, put the stock arm back on and my track bar and drag link are perfectly parallel and handles like a sports car on the pavement.

JKSOON

I started with a dropped pitman arm and ended up taking it back off, with my Full Traction dropped track bar it was unnecessary and had a detrimental effect on handling, put the stock arm back on and my track bar and drag link are perfectly parallel and handles like a sports car on the pavement.

good to know. it looks like its going to be the enforcer kit with the KING reservoirs shocks.

Top Bottom