EVO Corners

PGH08JK

Well, I recently sold my Smittybilt rear bumper and carrier. I got a great deal on a BFH rear bumper. I just ordered my Evo Corners and license plate mount for the tailgate:rock::rock:

My question is has anyone painted their own corners? Bedliner, Spray Paint, ETC?

I appreciate the insight, looking forward to seeing my Evo Stuff!!

Regards,

B

PGH08JK

Thanks brother I appreciate it! I can't wait to get them mounted.

I was pondering the Aluminum corners.. But decided to stay with steel and paint it. Rig looks sweet though! Mine is Silver also, but painted the corners black.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and sprayed them.

just wondering if any light sanding would also be a good idea to prep for paint?

Thanks brother I appreciate it! I can't wait to get them mounted.

I was pondering the Aluminum corners.. But decided to stay with steel and paint it. Rig looks sweet though! Mine is Silver also, but painted the corners black.

I have a silver rig too and would also prefer to have black corners if/when i ever purchase them!

PGH08JK

Just got confirmation that they have shipped! I will post pictures when I receive them and install!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Just got confirmation that they have shipped! I will post pictures when I receive them and install!

do you have a nutsert tool? If not i would recommend getting one. from what i have read and seen on here it makes the install easier as well as a very nice finish.

PGH08JK

do you have a nutsert tool? If not i would recommend getting one. from what i have read and seen on here it makes the install easier as well as a very nice finish.

I have a buddy that has one. So I'm set on that aspect. Just waiting now to get them on!

Top Bottom