I'm half way there! Wow finaly!

RDE2ROK

I can't tell you how exciting it is to get one of these in the mail!
Check list:
Dynatrac front PR60
PSC steer
Raceline Monster Beadlock 8 lug

image-1159045753.jpg

image-2889618423.jpg

image-4100987334.jpg

image-1770903765.jpg

Waiting to get:
Dynatrac rear PR60 FF
F/R coilovers
Atlas
And 40s

GCM 2

Very cool, and your front axle came with Dynatrac's new and improved steering arms, those things are beefy! I still need to upgrade mine to the newer arms :naw:

RDE2ROK

Christmas came early? Very nice sir! What axles are you currently running?

Currently running a built D30! I must say the 30 in the front held up pretty well, but it is time to move up and on.:rock: even though I have an ARB,RcVs,EVO Sleeve & Gussets the housing still bent!:icon_crazy: I think the 37" tires and NOT knowing when enough is enough was too much.:D and yes, "IT'S JUST AN X":D

CRAZYCASEY

I'm ready to help install all these new toys, just let me know when your ready!!! I see you have added a few extra goodies to the build!

RDE2ROK

I'm ready to help install all these new toys, just let me know when your ready!!! I see you have added a few extra goodies to the build!

Hey Casey, I'm just piling up the parts, as soon as I gather them all up it's wrenchin time!:clap2:Thanks , I'll let you know when I'm ready! I think the welding will have to be done professionally .:thinking:

CRAZYCASEY

Hey Casey, I'm just piling up the parts, as soon as I gather them all up it's wrenchin time!:clap2:Thanks , I'll let you know when I'm ready! I think the welding will have to be done professionally .:thinking:

I agree but we can slap those axles on in a day... ill bring the tasty beverages:thumb: got to get you back on the trails the wife and I miss you guys:blush:

Tattedfire

I know a little something of what you're feeling!

Attachments

• image-2071085804.jpg
    image-2071085804.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3117024600.jpg
    image-3117024600.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 46
  • image-217636566.jpg
    image-217636566.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image-500650277.jpg
    image-500650277.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 48

RDE2ROK

I agree but we can slap those axles on in a day... ill bring the tasty beverages:thumb: got to get you back on the trails the wife and I miss you guys:blush:

Oh trust me I know! The weather has been soooo nice,and lookin at the pics of Parker gave me" The I wants " so bad.:doh: but I have to be patient, I want to do this right !:beer: when I'm done we will have to load up the RVs and head up to Moab for a week and break it in!:rock:

Top Bottom