What a great group of people!

UpsideUp

Today I had the privilege of getting to know a large group of Wayalife members for the first time. And I have to say that I had a really great time.
It's one thing to be part of such a wonderful forum and learn from the collective knowledge out there, but to put faces to names was definitely a pleasure.
You read of these guys going for those off road adventures that most of us wish we could go on, and assume it's a "band of brothers" that might shun the new guy...but I'm here to assure you that that couldn't be farther from the truth.
I was flying solo today and everybody was welcoming and took me in during conversations and I felt made the effort to include me in today's events.
The amount of knowledge these people have about jeep builds, trails, and events is incredible and not once did I feel I as putting them out with my questions. They invited me along on future trips to learn, experience, and enjoy in that brotherhood and I feel honored.
Grapes and Grub is a fantastic event put on by great people that I hope to see on the trail again soon. Do yourselves a favor and spend some time trying to make one of these events. You won't be sorry.
Cheers

Rccrwlr

It's NorCal. Of course we're nice and inviting! Wish I could have been there to meet you also. Glad you had a great time!

UpsideUp

It's NorCal. Of course we're nice and inviting! Wish I could have been there to meet you also. Glad you had a great time!

Me too Rccrwlr! It would have been great to have you...not that I'm complaining, but we definitely needed a little more RED in the scenery! Don't know if you saw the pics...but I was the "Step Child" for sure. LOL!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Me too Rccrwlr! It would have been great to have you...not that I'm complaining, but we definitely needed a little more RED in the scenery! Don't know if you saw the pics...but I was the "Step Child" for sure. LOL!

White rules! Sad we had to miss!

Rccrwlr

That's funny. I was thinking even Jenn's is a bit different but not bright enough! Funny thing is my wife (Clifford is her Daily Driver) has red hair too! Don't worry the first GG was like 7 rigs. This one looks like it was 16. Bound to be another. Hope we can make it!!

We include Bobby and family in the NorCal group also even though he's from Oregon. He's friggin Hilarious!

Top Bottom