Small world.

xflstl

Stopped a a closed down Hormel facility today in Stockton Ca, to pickup some equipment and transport it to Tucker Ga. And to show how small the world is the guy that loaded my trailer is JKzinger from here on WOL. Was nice to meet you sir, and nice looking rig!!!!!

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Stopped a a closed down Hormel facility today in Stockton Ca, to pickup some equipment and transport it to Tucker Ga. And to show how small the world is the guy that loaded my trailer is JKzinger from here on WOL. Was nice to meet you sir, and nice looking rig!!!!!

It was great to meet you also! Would love to see your awesome rig sometime if you make it down to Tucson once I relocate there!

K.D.C.H

That's pretty damn cool. JKzinger, I'm out in Discovery Bay so we're not far away. Hope to meet you soon

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
going to do any wheeling before you go Ken? still going to try to make it up to the Rubicon?

Yep, were hoping to run up there in late May, early June for a 3 day run. Not sure of any dates yet and remains to be seen how much more snow we get.

Top Bottom