75th Anniversary Editions?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Has anyone heard of seen anything about what the 75th Anniversary Editions might look like?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
No offence to anybody that has one, but I hope that FCA keeps the eagle grounded! That being said, I also hope that they do something a bit wilder than what was done for the 70th. The styling's of the 70th was good when the wife was buying, but this next one is for Me!

Wardell

Man, Canadians love the caveman unibrow :shock:

Nope, not all of us. Mainly just the psychos. Particularly the ones that try to steal someone's cell number and make up stories about why they can't travel into the US...

Whenever I see angry eyes / unibrow / halo headlights / etc, all I can think of is "that Jeep is psycho rated." Worst mods ever.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So, huge thread revival here, but for anyone interested I just got back from the dealership inquiring about ordering the 75th anniversary edition. They come stock with some extra skid plates, leather heated seats with mesh inserts, all of the power features you can think of, and the 430 radio. Of course, you can upgrade to the 430N and it is also available with a factory rear locker. Also comes stock with all of the Rubicon Hard Rock bumpers in a matte bronze and power dome hood. Not sure about the special edition only Sarge Green color, as I have yet to find any good pics of it, but the Mojave sand is a sweet color. Anyways, just thought I'd pass it on.

Top Bottom