Wave from Raleigh, NC

Mtbhjm

After being on here for a little while, it occurred to me that I missed an integral part of the forum and never introduced myself. So here I am now, my name is Hayden and I'm from Raleigh, NC. I don't currently do much wheeling, although I am hopeful to make the Uwharrie trip this summer. As a side note, I attend the Cars and Coffee Raleigh Grande event regularly and would like to make this known to other Raleigh (and surrounding area) wayalifers so that I don't have to be the only Jeep there anymore. Entry is free and it occurs every third Saturday of the month. I hope to get a group of local Jeeps consistently showing up, because for now it's usually just 1 or 2 Jeeps that show. Have I missed any other rules of conduct in relation to my posting on this forum? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429577582.823728.jpg

pbujk13

Hi from further West on US-70 in Durham!
Welcome to Wayalife!
If I am in town next Cars and Coffee in May I'll stop by.

devonn216

I just joined the forum so I'll post my wave shortly. I am currently in Boone, NC, but I'm moving to Raleigh in August to attend Campbell Law downtown. I'll come and check our Cars and Coffee then! :thumb:

Mtbhjm

I just joined the forum so I'll post my wave shortly. I am currently in Boone, NC, but I'm moving to Raleigh in August to attend Campbell Law downtown. I'll come and check our Cars and Coffee then! :thumb:

I'll actually be moving to ASU in August, but hopefully I'll be able to visit and attend Cars and coffee. It's a sweet event, there are tons of nice cars that show up, I can post pictures if you or anyone wants to see some highlights.

georgi.photo

Top down wave. I'm in Jacksonville, NC. Not too far. When is the Cars and Coffee? Maybe I can head up there one of these times.

Mtbhjm

Top down wave. I'm in Jacksonville, NC. Not too far. When is the Cars and Coffee? Maybe I can head up there one of these times.

It's the third Saturday of every month, so the next one will be May 16th. It starts at 8:00am and ends at 11:00am. If the weather is nice, the parking lot fills up very quickly (there are about 500 spaces I think). You can check it out in more detail on their Facebook page (Cars and Coffee Raleigh Grande).

Last edited:

georgi.photo

It's the third Saturday of every month, so the next one will be May 16th. It starts at 8:00am and ends at 11:00am. If the weather is nice, the parking lot fills up very quickly (there are about 500 spaces I think). You can check it out in more detail on their Facebook page (Cars and Coffee Raleigh Grande).

Sounds like a plan. I'll try and see if I can make it. If not, June looks pretty clear for me right now.

Top Bottom