Pre-Run to Uwharrie, NC

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thanks to Thardy the End of Summer Uwharrie run has grown into a huge gathering of Wayalifers! Because of this, I'll be taking a trip there on May 23rd to pre-run the park in an effort to make the August run an epic one.

The plan is to be on the trail by 8am and do the entire park with the exception of Daniel. Please post up if you would like to join. :thumb:

Going:
MR.Ty +1
MattAlpha
Siebermd
OscarMike2.0

Maybe:
MedixJK
Mtbhjm
moorecb3
Jeepinlife
JK BLK
Green2012
JK_Dave
JuicyJeep

Last edited:
Thanks to Thardy the End of Summer Uwharrie run has grown into a huge gathering of Wayalifers! Because of this, I'll be taking a trip there on May 23rd to pre-run the park in an effort to make the August run an epic one.

The plan is to be on the trail by 8am and do the entire park with the exception of Daniel. Please post up if you would like to join. :thumb:

Going:
MR.Ty +1

How far away from uwharrie are you?

Edit. Nm. Im an idiot

thardy

Banned
GREAT idea! Thanks again for all of your assistance with this! Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist or if you want to bounce ideas off of me.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a maybe.

I may have to switch out my Jeep the weekend before and leave it in RI when I go up for a visit. If not, then I'll be down there with you guys.

Mtbhjm

I currently have plans for that date, but if for some reason those fall through I might be able to join you. I wouldn't count on me being there though.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Would love to be there but I'll be in the lab all day so that's outta question but will definitely look forward to pics

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
GREAT idea! Thanks again for all of your assistance with this! Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist or if you want to bounce ideas off of me.

Will do. :thumbup:

It would be a weekend trip for me but i may swing it. Call it a maybe

Put me down as a maybe.

I may have to switch out my Jeep the weekend before and leave it in RI when I go up for a visit. If not, then I'll be down there with you guys.

I currently have plans for that date, but if for some reason those fall through I might be able to join you. I wouldn't count on me being there though.

I've got you all down. :beer:

JK BLK

Sign me up for a "maybe". I am signed up already for the August run but I just found out I have to go to Florida that week. I think I can swing the pre run.

Can you guys put up with a newb? I'd like to watch and learn from you guys know what you're doing!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Sign me up for a "maybe". I am signed up already for the August run but I just found out I have to go to Florida that week. I think I can swing the pre run.

Can you guys put up with a newb? I'd like to watch and learn from you guys know what you're doing!

I've got you down. :thumbup: no worries about your experience level. We all had to start somewhere.

Siebermd

Going:
MR.Ty +1

Maybe:
MedixJK
MattAlpha
Mtbhjm
moorecb3
Jeepinlife
JK BLK

Tyler, are you camping or getting a Hotel?

Yup same hotel and I'll be get there the 22nd and leaving the 24th.

Cool. I talked to the wife last night and if we can line up nana to watch our 8mo old, we may ride down with our 4yo to prerun for the weekend. Ill keep you posted.

Top Bottom