Hi from NE Wyoming!

wyorubi

Hey everyone, my hubby and I would like to officially "wave" after probably over a month of being members of this group, :D

We became a Jeep family two years ago when my hubby bought me my very first Jeep, as an early birthday present. It's a manual tran, green 2000 TJ with a soft top, a gutless wonder as of right now (until it gets a new motor next year). Her name is "Betty the Green Nug". She needs some work, but that will come after our newest "baby" is set up...

I can say this with some kind of screwy pride, but I brought my husband to the "dark side", aka the "Jeep Side". He got to drive my little 2dr in the Big Horn Mtns the first year I had her, and he decided he needed one too. He had been an Xterra guy for a long time (I met him 10yrs ago and he bought his Xterra a couple months after we met). But we traded in our truck and he sold his Xterra to buy our 2014 Rubi XU just last year. :thumb:

Now, the Rubi, affectionately named "the Beast", is on it's way to becoming a wheeling machine. Hubby has been buying all kinds of goodies for the Beast. A new tire carrier (Poison Spider), a 4" lift, new shocks, new rims and will be buying 37" tires (can't remember all the brands, I know EVO is one for the lift(?) and possibly the shocks, I'm sure my hubby will let me know as soon as he reads this... lol). We are hoping to have everything on and ready to rock out by the middle of June. Why the middle of June you may ask.... We're going down to Moab, UT for a long weekend as a family-also over our daughters 7th bday on the 23rd- (hubby, myself, our 2 kids and my brother-he has my old Xterra) from June 19th-23rd (heading home on the 24th). We'll be cruising White Rim the first few days, coming out on the 22nd, have a few trails picked out to run, but if anyone is going to be in Moab around those dates, let us know and we can all run some trails together! Love meeting new people, especially those who have a common interest that's as badass as Jeeping!

We are excited to be a part of this group, can't wait to read and learn more about one of our favorite things. And hopefully see some of you on the trail sometime, if you're ever up in our neck of the woods let us know and we can ride along ;)

Top Bottom