New From KY

BigWillysStyle

Hello Yall from Eastern KY. This past August I purchased my first Jeep, a 2 door Anvil JK Willys Wheeler. option list included 6 speed, Willys Package (rubi wheels, rock rails, 3.73 LSD, connectivity, and tint, soft top and AC. i have put 12k miles on my jeep in 8 months because i cant help but drive it! i have only had the chance to take it off road on a couple occasions but as i upgrade the offroad use will become more frequent. being a car guy (67 Nova SS and 68 C10) i started mods right away, mostly basic stuff while i save money...plastidip, TF leveling spacers, diff covers from Poison Spyder... eventually 2.5 lift (prob metal cloak), winch bumper, lockers, 4.56 gears...yall know the stuff! only 4 short months after i purchased my jeep my girlfriend came home with a brand new JKU with black appearance package, touch screen, white with black hardtop and trailer tow package and although we havent started any mods on her jeep yet she already decided on 4in lift, 37s on AEV pintler wheels and trading he black fenders for white, having a custom Spice color soft top and spice seat covers/rollbar pads made. i will be starting a build thread for the pair of our jeeps so that yall can follow along if youd like. its safe to say that we are addicted to the Jeep wayalife

MadMedic

Great! We would really like to get involved with the Jeep community in KY but it seems so small.

I don't think it's small man, just not organized. Btw you should check out the end of summer uwharrie trip. There's a bunch of ppl going. I know we are taking at least 3 rigs from here going down there. It will be an epic time.

Top Bottom