Newbie to forum. From Eastern Sierras

sheepdawg

Been a huge fan of your youtube page for quite awhile and just this week, saw Eddie traveling N/B on 395 and thought I would search out the web of your guys. Wow. More established than 99% of the other groups out there and the highest quality.

Been wheeling since I got my driver's license back in 1985. My first rig was an early bronco that nickel and dimed me when I was only making pennies. Back when I started wheeling, before rock crawling was popular, we just called in 4 by 4ing. Most guys only had stock tires and stock suspensions and you were pushing the limit if you went with 33" tires. Man how things have progressed. Even though I have been wheeling for 30 + years, I am no expert and learn from others every time I go out.

Hope to see you guys on the trail and remember to be active in the public lands issues. The greenies are wanting to lock us out and prevent us from enjoying our Way of Life.

Rick
AKA Sheepdawg

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome from Apple Valley. By eastern sierras and your 395 reference I'm assuming your somewhere in the Owens Valley. The KA in your location had me confused..haha

sheepdawg

Welcome from Ridgecrest! So where on the eastern side are you?

Grew up in Bishop, now call Crowley Lake home.

Thanks for the invite. Although I have owned several early jeeps before, I am mostly a land cruiser guy now, so does that get me banned? It is still a way of life for me.:sFun_tease:

Gear Grinders, let's see, I have wheeled with Larry and rubie blue. Good group of guys. They have showed me a few places in Panamint and Death Valley that I never knew about.

jeff_in_rc

Grew up in Bishop, now call Crowley Lake home.

Thanks for the invite. Although I have owned several early jeeps before, I am mostly a land cruiser guy now, so does that get me banned? It is still a way of life for me.:sFun_tease:

Gear Grinders, let's see, I have wheeled with Larry and rubie blue. Good group of guys. They have showed me a few places in Panamint and Death Valley that I never knew about.

Well I for one won't ban you but hey, I don't run this forum! LOL You are up in Gods country, bet you love it!

Don't recall a Larry but I've only been a member for 3 years now and rubi blue is still going strong. I am always learning of new places to go thanks to them, a good bunch.

If you ever get down this way let me know so we can say hi and have a beer. :beer:

jkbarnett

Welcome to the forum. I live in Bishop and belong to the Eastern Sierra 4x4 club. Keep an eye out for a red JK.

James

sheepdawg

Well I for one won't ban you but hey, I don't run this forum! LOL You are up in Gods country, bet you love it!

Don't recall a Larry but I've only been a member for 3 years now and rubi blue is still going strong. I am always learning of new places to go thanks to them, a good bunch.

If you ever get down this way let me know so we can say hi and have a beer. :beer:

I also know Gary and David Bricker. Wheeled with them as well. Yes, the next time I am down in Ridgecrest, we will have a beer.:beer:

Top Bottom