4" Plush Ride Springs

yoyoyeo02

Just ordered fronts yesterday, came in just now!! You guys are AWESOME!! Going to install now, looking forward to he new ride quality! Thanks again!!

yoyo

:thumb::rock:

dirtlimo

The plush rides were a huge improvement over my AEV springs!

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this. IMO it seems that the springs do all the work and that the shocks don't do much. On road its fine, but off road I really hate it. Can you give your 2 cents on why you went this route?

Thanks! :beer:

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this. IMO it seems that the springs do all the work and that the shocks don't do much. On road its fine, but off road I really hate it. Can you give your 2 cents on why you went this route?

I just changed setups myself. Rough country springs with factory shock originally. Evo plush rides paired with rancho 9000xls now. The difference is unbelievable. The right combo changes everything.

CJW

I started with 4.5 in aev springs. They were good but sat a lot higher than I wanted. They also rode well; untill I added more weight, ie, bumper, winch, skids, etc. after that It rode really harsh on the road.
After getting offroad I like the Evo springs better for that too. They're softer so it lets the suspension articulate more than the aev's before inducing body role.

Top Bottom