Air intakes

Tranquillity

No they don't do any major improvement it's mostly for the sound. I had an AEM brute force on my jku 2011 and when I removed it I did not notice any change. I guess that if I had a performance exhaust and a sprint booster it would make a good noticeable difference.

So if I had to suggest anything I would go with the Brute Force plus a throttle body spacer, Airaid at least. That little whistling sound's worth the $$ IMO.

Tranquillity

Well I got you something I made with my Iphone awhile ago, hope you will find what you need. You'll get a glimpse of it around 0:20. It's pretty faint in the video but it's louder in real. Some people hate it when cruising down the highway as the sound keep whistling. Personnaly I kinda liked it.

[video]http://s1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh628/gossedeglace/?action=view&current=Whistlesound.mp4[/video]

FYI the whistling sound of the TBS works with the CAI, the factory intake doesn't suck enough air to make it whistle... I hope I'll get that sound back with my snorkel :thinking:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I have a Volant on mine and it has a throaty sound, no whistle, and I noticed an increase in throttle response.

Top Bottom