Good OTD?

atxbold

Forgive me if there is a specific thread for this and I missed it. I used the default search as well as the Google website search and didn't find anything.

'15 JKU Rubicon (tank)
Auto
Power package
730n and Alpine upgrade
Black hard top
Cloth
Remote start

40,511 plus tax, title, license

Thanks!

atxbold

Yea. Buy. Thought I was going to have to order one but they found a tank in Dallas with what I wanted. I'm in Austin.

noroad

Based on his wave post I thinks he is trying to see if this is a good deal to buy.
just read that!

Yea. Buy. Thought I was going to have to order one but they found a tank in Dallas with what I wanted. I'm in Austin.
Im not sure on the price maybe some rubi guys can jump in on what they paid, I take it, it is new, do you know if it had 3.73 gears or 4.10s? might be worth looking into.

xrocknrollx

My 14 with the same options and leather seats was 39k, it did take the dealer 2 weeks to call me and accept that price. It was something around 3% off invoice if I remember correctly.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I have a '14 Rubicon with every option available except for 4.10 gears. Ended up with $42,500 before taxes and fees.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

atxbold

Thanks all. I asked to borrow one for a few hours to do some thinking. Going to try to get them about 2k lower. Thanks for all the info.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
What is the price compared to invoice? You should be able to negotiate down to 1-3% BELOW invoice, then throw on tax, title, licence, etc.

BentMetal

I picked up my 2014 JKUR for 36,170 and sticker was 42,190. My wife's 2013 sport was 36,500 and we picked it up for 31,200. Since taxes and fees change from state to state and different counties these are the price see paid prior to those fees. Both were bought in July/June so the new models were coming out. Not sure if that made a difference or the fact that my wife wore a sun dress both times.

koasta11

I ordered a 15 with every option
Except painted fenders 39,200

Attachments

• 1430272493685.jpg
    1430272493685.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 35

CCTX50

I ordered a 2013 JKUR hardtop, auto, 4.10, cloth seats and 730 radio back in January 2013. I got it 4-5 weeks later for around $36,000.00.

River Oaks in Houston. Super easy to deal with and very professional. Give them a call.

Top Bottom