shifter stuck in park

OscarMike2.0

I was about to go out and my shifter wouldn't shift out of park so I took apart the center console peice and discovered if I hold a small green piece which i think isthe override it will shift? Any clue why it won't shit though?

ArmyofMike

Think something similar happened in episode two of the JKX Moab series. Did the cable slip off the shifter? Appears the cable can rattle itself off the nub on the shifter. Did you check there? Hope that helps.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Think something similar happened in episode two of the JKX Moab series. Did the cable slip off the shifter? Appears the cable can rattle itself off the nub on the shifter. Did you check there? Hope that helps.

LOL!! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but there was NEVER a Moab JKX. The video you saw was a WAYALIFE run :yup:

Having said that, the plastic bushing broke and that's what allow the cable to fall off.

ArmyofMike

LOL!! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but there was NEVER a Moab JKX. The video you saw was a WAYALIFE run :yup:

Having said that, the plastic bushing broke and that's what allow the cable to fall off.

Mikefail. Well don't tell my son. He refers to most 4 wheeling videos as JKX! I'll have to go back and watch it. Lol

OscarMike2.0

Already checked that. Cables still attached. Off to the Stealership monday morning.

Top Bottom