Switching options for a 2014 JKU

KenB1010

I'm trying to decide switch options for install in a 2014 JKU.

My switch needs are:
1. ARB Comp.
2. ARB front Locker
3. ARB Rear Locker
4. Front Driving lights
5. Back-up Lights
6. Rock Lights
7. Aux (Fridge and interior LED light)

Here's what I'm thinking so far.

Option 1: Traildash ($450) w/ EAS POWER SWITCH WITH STARTER KIT 98609 ($100) maybe with the DayStar 5-switch panel ($20). The Traildash switches and the Daystar require the use of relays. Of memory ARB's wiring harness includes the relays. For the others I can modify an aftermarket relay panel that was salvaged. I called Superchips tech support to ask about running ARB lockers on the Traildash, but other than it would need to run through relays they had never heard of anyone running lockers through Traildash.

Option 2: SwitchPro ($480) Traildash ($450)

Option ???: Any ideas?

Rccrwlr

I'm trying to decide switch options for install in a 2014 JKU.

My switch needs are:
1. ARB Comp.
2. ARB front Locker
3. ARB Rear Locker
4. Front Driving lights
5. Back-up Lights
6. Rock Lights
7. Aux (Fridge and interior LED light)

Here's what I'm thinking so far.

Option 1: Traildash ($450) w/ EAS POWER SWITCH WITH STARTER KIT 98609 ($100) maybe with the DayStar 5-switch panel ($20). The Traildash switches and the Daystar require the use of relays. Of memory ARB's wiring harness includes the relays. For the others I can modify an aftermarket relay panel that was salvaged. I called Superchips tech support to ask about running ARB lockers on the Traildash, but other than it would need to run through relays they had never heard of anyone running lockers through Traildash.

Option 2: SwitchPro ($480) Traildash ($450)

Option ???: Any ideas?

You may run into limits on how many devices you can run from one of these but I have been very happy with the 3 I run in different rigs

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=13119

Top Bottom