Ridiculous requirement!

RalphTomaccio

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread.

Ridiculous requirement!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So that we're clear, this is a FREE giveaway as in, it costs you NOTHING to enter. If you want a shot at winning, you need to play by the rules. If you think the rules are ridiculous, you don't have to play. :)

Skirmish

I always thought it was exciting to hang on the other forum and see who won. Apparently some people really want to do nothing to get something.

RalphTomaccio

I always thought it was exciting to hang on the other forum and see who won. Apparently some people really want to do nothing to get something.

I don't find monitoring my email for two hours waiting for a notification on something you are unlikely to win to begin with a good use of my time. Besides, most of you will most likely be traveling, coming home from work, and blow the 5 minute requirement to respond. It's simply unreasonable and nothing gained by such a requirement, other than to "play games" with your time. Someone is going to win, so why not allow a reasonable time like one hour, so people can get home from work safely. Hell, I'm retired and I value my time more than that.

Serg5000

Now I have heard it all. Complaining about a FREE giveaway! That's insane.
Seems you can't even give something away without anyone complaining. What's this world coming to.

BONDSY

$10,000,000 super lotto, Ridiculous Requirements! I have to get off the couch, drive to the liquor store, pick numbers at random, fill out the card, pay money, wait, and get results by watching the news. 1 in 300,000,000 chances to win?????........Stupid Requirements!!! :naw:

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What a numbnuts. Don't play it's that simple.

Those of us who care about winning will more likely set a reminder for the date and time of the announcement and devote, I know it's a lot of time, 5-minutes or so to see if we've won. I know, I know. Last thing I want to do to have a chance to win something is actually have some responsibility for crying out loud.

image-1219194773.jpg

Last edited:

Maml

Hmm, I'm ten hours ahead of you guys....So, wake up between 03h00 - 05h00 on December the 12th; then pay postage to receive cool, Evo kit!

Well worth it imho!

kaptkrappy

I have always liked the way you (Eddie) have run the contests on JK-FORUM.

The picking of the winner and then the count down;

5 minutes to post,
4 minutes to post,
3 minutes to post,
2 minutes to post,
come on 1 minute left.......

next member has 5 minutes to post, etc.

It's like a sporting event and giveaway contest rolled into one.

By the way, I watched 8 hours of football yesterday, I can spare a few minutes on this.

Thank you WOL and EVO.

Trail Bud

Hooked
• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread.

Ridiculous requirement!

You want to bitch don't do it.
It's FREE

I won't enter that will give you a better chance.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
$10,000,000 super lotto, Ridiculous Requirements! I have to get off the couch, drive to the liquor store, pick numbers at random, fill out the card, pay money, wait, and get results by watching the news. 1 in 300,000,000 chances to win?????........Stupid Requirements!!! :naw:

Your right !!
They should bring the tickets too you.
And with the winning numbers of course.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
This giveaway has a bit of an EBAY countdown feeling. The difference is if I'm the winner I don't have to send a check and I get my first EVO product in the mail. I'm feelin' lucky.:yup:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
...so people can get home from work safely. Hell, I'm retired and I value my time more than that.

If your in Mass. then you'd have to be watching from 2-4 PM Mass. time... And your retired WTH :thinking: :doh:

Hey, We are not all Masswholes....

Now that's just plain funny! :cheesy:

I too enjoy the style of these contests! Thanks Eddie and EVO for the chance to win something free! I never feel that anything I do on this forum is a waste of my very VALUABLE TIME! :drinks:

Top Bottom