How much actual lift

Ah2014jk

Thanks for the input panda. I'm also a little heavier than you and have 40s not 35s so I don't know if the 3" is to short...

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thanks for the input panda. I'm also a little heavier than you and have 40s not 35s so I don't know if the 3" is to short...

Just curious what makes your jeep heavy? The extra weight from the half doors or the no tire carrier? You should be able to run 40's with 4" of actual lift over stock.

Ah2014jk

Just curious what makes your jeep heavy? The extra weight from the half doors or the no tire carrier? You should be able to run 40's with 4" of actual lift over stock.

Didn't say I was heavy just maybe a bit heavier than pandas. Maybe the front and rear bumpers, corner armour, sliders, fenders, winch, custom made storage box, sub, etc. probably makes up for not having a hundred pounds of spare lol. That and eventually the spare will be mounted again ( somewhere )

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Didn't say I was heavy just maybe a bit heavier than pandas. Maybe the front and rear bumpers, corner armour, sliders, fenders, winch, custom made storage box, sub, etc. probably makes up for not having a hundred pounds of spare lol. That and eventually the spare will be mounted again ( somewhere )

Yeah no.....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah no..... What ?

His tire carrier with tire weighs more then your bumper. His front bumper weighs more then your front. He has skins you have skins. His sliders wight more I'm sure. His doors weigh more then yours.

I doubt your rig is much heavier if at all to his. What he said is about spot on. You'll get half to 3/4 inches more lift then what it is advertised.

Ah2014jk

His tire carrier with tire weighs more then your bumper. His front bumper weighs more then your front. He has skins you have skins. His sliders wight more I'm sure. His doors weigh more then yours.

I doubt your rig is much heavier if at all to his. What he said is about spot on. You'll get half to 3/4 inches more lift then what it is advertised.

Ah... See I didn't know what he had past his write up. Also have never seen his jeep. ( and trust me I'm just as happy being lighter )

Panda

Sorry I didn't see anything in your profile, my rig is pretty heavy as well but it still looks like I have plenty of room for 37's, I'm not sure about 40's maybe with some more trimming

Ah2014jk

Sorry I didn't see anything in your profile, my rig is pretty heavy as well but it still looks like I have plenty of room for 37's, I'm not sure about 40's maybe with some more trimming

Hey panda got a pic of yours? Overland er was mentioning what your build is like and would love to see it

Top Bottom