Rock Hard Harness Bar

Grubbicon

A question for those that have them is it at all restricting to how far the seat will go back? I have been looking at them for awhile and have been wondering.

bkac

Caught the Bug
A question for those that have them is it at all restricting to how far the seat will go back? I have been looking at them for awhile and have been wondering.

Yes, it is but only about an inch. I am 6'5" and I have the harness bar in my 15. It does restrict the distance the seat can move backwards. I have gotten use to it and now it doesn't bother me. I think I lost about 1".

Grubbicon

Yes, it is but only about an inch. I am 6'5" and I have the harness bar in my 15. It does restrict the distance the seat can move backwards. I have gotten use to it and now it doesn't bother me. I think I lost about 1".

Alright cool thanks. I was hoping it would be little like that if it lost any.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Alright cool thanks. I was hoping it would be little like that if it lost any.

It's about an inch if the seat is not recline back too far. I feel it's comfortable to drive being that I'm pretty tall. I drove a thousand miles straight to Moab without any problems. You can only understand what I'm describing if you're tall.
:thumbup:

Grubbicon

It's about an inch if the seat is not recline back too far. I feel it's comfortable to drive being that I'm pretty tall. I drove a thousand miles straight to Moab without any problems. You can only understand what I'm describing if you're tall.
:thumbup:
Im 6'2" Im sure if it works for you I shouldn't have any problems. I couldn't image driving my jeep that far seat all the way back or not.

Top Bottom