Northridge 4X4 Great customer service!!!

resqman911

Just wanted to give Northridge a shout out. I ordered my lift from them last week and had an "OH SHIT" moment last night when I realized I ordered a kit for a 2 door ( I have a JKU Rubicon ) I used the chat function on their site and Maxx fixed me up in a matter of minutes, he also sent me an email this morning letting me know Rock Krawler received the change and he would send me a confirmation and new invoice. Everyone at Northridge has been awesome from helping me choose the lift to fixing my screw up. Highly Recommend them, They have earned me as customer for life just with this one purchase.

SilverBack

Northridge4x4 has just help me out as well by contacting the appropriate people at TruckLite to replace a Anti-Flicker harness that has been acting up. They are a serious class act at NR4x4! I for one will continue to purchase from them!

BlackHawk08jk

I ordered my evo sliders from them, got free shipping and had them on my doorstep 2 days later! I was very satisfied with there service as well.

Kalums

Just ordered my EVO leveling kit on Monday got it y-day morning, thx Brian @ Northridge great customer service! I'll be getting my Rubicon e-disco sway bar this weekend and will be ordering from them again VERY soon. Thx guys.

brooklyn4x4

I have to agree with this thread iv ordered a couple of things from them and I was always impressed with the costumer service and the knowledge of there staff 👍.

Top Bottom