Jeep Dealership Recomendations

mattsat

Hello All,

This is my first post so go easy on me! :) I am looking to purchase a new JKU Rubi in the next few months and was looking for some recommendations on dealerships to go to. I live in the Bay Area, so I would prefer something local, however I am open to purchasing anywhere in California and getting my maintenance done locally. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife!

I have great luck with Walnut Creek Jeep Dodge. I worked with the David who is the sales manager.

Good luck with the new Jeep purchase!

Hello All,

This is my first post so go easy on me! :) I am looking to purchase a new JKU Rubi in the next few months and was looking for some recommendations on dealerships to go to. I live in the Bay Area, so I would prefer something local, however I am open to purchasing anywhere in California and getting my maintenance done locally. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

We bought two JKUR's from Gilroy. They gave us a smoking deal but it had to be off the lot. I'm sure they would still deal on others just not as good. We talked to the internet guy Browning.

Top Bottom