Wave from colorado

Robertmos

On my way to work every morning there are fellow military jeepers that wave. Why on my way to town no one else does ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
here's a BIG wave to you from socal :standing wave: don't know what the deal is with the jeep wave but, it does seem to be a tradition mostly lost with newer jeepers. :sigh:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
here's a BIG wave to you from socal :standing wave: don't know what the deal is with the jeep wave but, it does seem to be a tradition mostly lost with newer jeepers. :sigh:

Here's a wave from TX :standing wave:

I'd agree Eddie, it seems like there are alot of new jeepers in JKUs that just have no idea about the jeep wave. I wave at all of them anyway. I have noticed that after they see me a few times around town they eventually start to wave back! They probably think I'm just crazy. :crazyeyes:

Jeep ought to publish or inform customers about the proper etiquette for being a Jeep owner. :D

I think most of the Jeeps I see around my town will probably never go off road. The JKU tends to have the appeal of a cool family car which kind of changes the dynamics of customers drawn to it.

It's not just a Jeep it's a WAYALIFE!

Last edited:
Top Bottom