Adj trackbar or bracket

Ah2014jk

So brown Santa showed up with what was supposed to be a synergy rear trackbar relocation bracket. Turns out it is the frame side brace instead. While both are very useful, not interchangeable. So I went to order the relocation bracket and they are out ( at least in my area. ).
What I wonder is what is everyone else running, brace or adjustable bar? I wanted the relocation bracket to help raise the roll centre but not sure how long the wait will be and the rear axle is kinda outta Wack already

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It depends on how much lift you're running. Up to about 3" of lift, you can get by with just a relocation bracket if you don't have the funds for an adjustable track bar. Of course, over 3" of lift, a relocation bracket will help correct the geometry of your track bar and it's what I prefer to run over an adjustable track bar. In fact, I still run factory track bars on both my JK's that are running EVO DTD's.

Ah2014jk

It depends on how much lift you're running. Up to about 3" of lift, you can get by with just a relocation bracket if you don't have the funds for an adjustable track bar. Of course, over 3" of lift, a relocation bracket will help correct the geometry of your track bar and it's what I prefer to run over an adjustable track bar. In fact, I still run factory track bars on both my JK's that are running EVO DTD's.

Thanks Eddie. I will try and track down a relocation bracket then. The evo 4" plush rides go in tomorrow !! It's not a funds issue it's an availability issue in my area lol. ( oh to be located in Cali )

Top Bottom