*tap tap tap tap tap.....*

ArmyofMike

...That is the sound of my feet right now waiting to get outta here today. We're going camping in the Sierras and it's the first family trip of the season! Can..NOT...Wait!

How I feel:
Jeep_zpsj5yatgtx.jpg

Seeing this and daydreaming:
2015-05-01_10.48.57[1].jpg

I feel you ---I'm tapping from Wyoming on the way to Jackson Hole for our first off road trip of the year. --- Have a great weekend!

REKLESS-RED

I am doing the same thing "tap tap tap tap"...can't wait to get out of here. Heading to the Cabin this weekend in Northern WI, a small group of us are hitting the trails up there (which are more dust than anything) but still makes a fun ride. And its fishing opener...most likely will get some of that in too (bass fishing is great on these small lakes off the trails that most people cant get to).

jesse3638

Hooked
I am doing the same thing "tap tap tap tap"...can't wait to get out of here. Heading to the Cabin this weekend in Northern WI, a small group of us are hitting the trails up there (which are more dust than anything) but still makes a fun ride. And its fishing opener...most likely will get some of that in too (bass fishing is great on these small lakes off the trails that most people cant get to).

Awesome. I have an 80 yer old family cottage up in northern WI and unfortunately it's going to have to be torn down and rebuilt. This will be the last summer to go visit it in its original state. I'm planning on heading up there in July.

Top Bottom