Psc hydro fittings

Does anyone know what size fittings come with the psc hydro kit? Had one burst at pandas house and trying to get another one without going and getting the fitting at his house.

The fitting on the ram and the box. I have to replace the whole line and the Jeep is 2 hours away so trying to figure it out so I don't have to go down and get it.

Panda

It's just like the straight one in this pic that broke, although we could use an elbowed one in its place, ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430545090.815997.jpg it attaches to the ram on the driver side

rangair94

Yes they are both 37* flare, 3/8 hose and an 11/16" wrench works for #6. A lot of Napa's make hydraulic hoses.

Hey Panda. Those fittings come apart. If the hose broke, just pick up some new hose and reuse the fitting, it should be ok to do.

Panda

Hey Panda. Those fittings come apart. If the hose broke, just pick up some new hose and reuse the fitting, it should be ok to do.

I know how they come apart but this one broke at the swiveling end not where it comes apart I'm gonna hit Napa in the am thanks guys :thumb:

Top Bottom