Looking for Dealer in Austin, San Antonio, Waco in Texas

atxbold

So I'm going to use the suggestions on these forums of ordering a new Jeep and doing so by working with as many dealers as possible on the order (yay internet). I just can't find the options I want (boo nav, leather, heated seats, etc). Does anyone have any suggestions of dealers to include in my attempts at the best deal? I live in Austin, TX but have no issues driving an hour or two to get a great deal on the Jeep and my trade-in. I've looked at about 15 Jeeps in person (and countless on the net) and would love to get the ball rolling ASAP. I already have financing through USAA and a good trade-in.

Thanks

B

There's a couple dealerships that come to mind. There's one on the 35W in Ft Worth and another out in Rockwall on the 30. I drive by both of them pretty regularly and both have a good size selection on their lots. Maybe CanvasJK will chime in, he knows the area even better than I do. I know it's not quite the area you had in mind but you might get a better deal closer to the DFW area.

Last edited:

Napalm

Dallas Dodge has a pretty great selection of JKs and JKUs in the DFW area, as far as different variety of options wise.

gleno99

Dallas Dodge has a pretty great selection of JKs and JKUs in the DFW area, as far as different variety of options wise.

I bought my rubi there for $2000 less than anyone else. I got quite a few quotes from around DFW.

Napalm

I bought my rubi there for $2000 less than anyone else. I got quite a few quotes from around DFW.

It's where we buy all of our ambulances, so I get a chance to see their selection at times. I've always been impressed by it.

I bought my JKU from a smaller dealership, due to having a friend I was able to get a similar deal. Anytime I went to the bigger dealerships, I was always told that the wranglers had no rebates, so I was SOL.

atxbold

River Oaks in Houston.

Ironically enough I just contacted them. One of the few JKUR I found that has close to the options I want. I don't consider myself asking too much but apparently trying to find a Jeep with cloth, Auto, 4.10, Connectivity, hard top, and alpine system in Anvil is too difficult.... I'd even settle for heated seats and/or some little options but man it's been impossible to find a non-nav or non-leather JKUR. Or I'll find some close but no 4.10. *sigh* Hopefully I can make something work with River Oaks so I don't have to order.

CCTX50

Ironically enough I just contacted them. One of the few JKUR I found that has close to the options I want. I don't consider myself asking too much but apparently trying to find a Jeep with cloth, Auto, 4.10, Connectivity, hard top, and alpine system in Anvil is too difficult.... I'd even settle for heated seats and/or some little options but man it's been impossible to find a non-nav or non-leather JKUR. Or I'll find some close but no 4.10. *sigh* Hopefully I can make something work with River Oaks so I don't have to order.

I had the same issues. I search everywhere. Even outside of Texas. I could not find what I wanted. I ordered from River Oaks and was easy. They gave me the best price by far and didn't jack up the price just because I ordered. They beat every other dealer by at least $1800. The wait time on my jeep was about 5-6 weeks. I'm glad I got what I wanted and did not settle for something else. Give them a call.

Samgm

i agree look in dallas/ fort worth area, some reason u can find better deals there, i guess it has something to do with population. i live in austin too but found my 2013 in dallas with only 2,000 miles on it. a friend of mine said the new rubi are selling for 35,000 here in austin with 4,000 rebate now, but that may b everywhere

Top Bottom