2 door enforcer

jkwebbie

I have a 2 door JK and have thought about getting the ORE 3 inch enforcer lift for my Jeep and was wondering what size tires guys are running on their 2 doors with this lift? As for most lifts on a 2 door you always get more lift than is stated because they weight less than a 4 door. So has anyone got more than the 3 inches of lift that the kit says on a 2 door? Thanks ahead of time guys! (And pics are always appreciated) ;)

Rccrwlr

I have a 2 door JK and have thought about getting the ORE 3 inch enforcer lift for my Jeep and was wondering what size tires guys are running on their 2 doors with this lift? As for most lifts on a 2 door you always get more lift than is stated because they weight less than a 4 door. So has anyone got more than the 3 inches of lift that the kit says on a 2 door? Thanks ahead of time guys! (And pics are always appreciated) ;)

Pretty sure this is the setup Panda is running. Maybe he will chime in

georgi.photo

I've got 2.5" Skyjackers with 35" tires on 20" wheels. Not the same set up, but hopefully will give you an idea.

georgi.photo

Thanks bud!
I see you're from NC! Are you going to make the Uwharrie run in August?

Planning on it. I may be headed to Columbia, so I'm hoping it doesn't interfere. If it does, I'll have to try and plan a makeup day before. Want to get the kids to go with me. Yourself?

jkwebbie

Planning on it. I may be headed to Columbia, so I'm hoping it doesn't interfere. If it does, I'll have to try and plan a makeup day before. Want to get the kids to go with me. Yourself?

I hope you guys can make it! And yes sir I'll be there! I asked off from work the week the thread was made for it lol

georgi.photo

I hope you guys can make it! And yes sir I'll be there! I asked off from work the week the thread was made for it lol

Well, I am a newb, so looking forward to riding with a group. Still haven't articulated her yet, not even on the concrete jungle...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

You can run 35" tires or 37" tires on the 3" enforcer on a 2 door. Check out pandas jeep and hinrichs jeep (35 and 37) to get an idea.

Panda

A 3 inch enforcer will give a 2 door about 4 inches of lift, plenty of room for 35's I'm about to put 37's on mine, I believe there's plenty of room ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430714739.747237.jpg

Top Bottom