I am a Forum Messiah here to Save All You Eddie Minions

Flyer

Well, the Eddie-minions do rush in as usual. Seems like they love to get Eddie's attention and show their support for him- it's touching and sweet. The two things of real interest are that burned out Jeep and LS conversion. Well, maybe the latter.

Well, the Eddie-minions do rush in as usual. Seems like they love to get Eddie's attention and show their support for him- it's touching and sweet. The two things of real interest are that burned out Jeep and LS conversion. Well, maybe the latter.

Don't like what you read? Then don't open the thread, simple as that.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Interest to who? You maybe, but that's subjective.

What is of interest to ME is how you might think that claiming the "minions" are showing support (kissing ass) and you won't get flamed. I support Eddie as I do my other friends, I've never met you but this post sure makes you seem like:

1) An asshat
2) Someone who doesn't care that Wayalife is a privilege
3) Someone who isn't going to last much longer here

Just sayin'

JAGS

Hooked

Have you ever met Eddie? Ask him questions offline for the no BS answers? Had an in person conversation? About things other than the next mod?

A lot of us have and that is why he is our friend and more than just the owner of this site.

It's called life and people stick up for there friends regardless of location. I've never seen Eddie instigate an attack, yet trolls always come here to start shit.

Call us whatever you want, but eddies friends stick together for him and would do the same for eachother as well. Don't like that, then you can leave or get the axe like the rest of them. 👋

- Jason

Flyer

Here it seems that you must not mention vendors (in a positive light) who do not pay

Don't worry about the cult-like feel here and there is no need to feel intimidated though I can see why you are. There are other good JK forums, and a mix of a few will give you all the info you need if you feel uncomfortable asking here, to think you will be jumped on. I have learned a lot from the 3-4 forums I visit at different times. Here it seems that you must not mention vendors (in a positive light) who do not pay or a vendor who no longer sponsors. There is a ton of information out there. Just Google specific questions and it will lead you too the different forums where you will learn all you need to know, including this one.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Don't worry about the cult-like feel here and there is no need to feel intimidated though I can see why you are. There are other good JK forums, and a mix of a few will give you all the info you need if you feel uncomfortable asking here, to think you will be jumped on. I have learned a lot from the 3-4 forums I visit at different times. Here it seems that you must not mention vendors (in a positive light) who do not pay or a vendor who no longer sponsors. There is a ton of information out there. Just Google specific questions and it will lead you too the different forums where you will learn all you need to know, including this one.

You're a dumbass. Google how to stay off this forum.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Could you be any more full of shit?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

And yet, here you are once again spending your time on a forum that you don't like preaching your message of salvation like some kind of messiah and yet, we're somehow the "cult".

How about you do everyone a favor and spend more of your time at the 3-4 other forums you prefer to visit. :yup:

Pyro1415

I have three forum accounts. This is the only one I get good advice on... Jk forum members tried to explain how a lift was a bad thing, while the member had a lift. That was yesterday...

I've read the Eddie hate and "wasteoflife " threads but honestly Eddie and most wayalife members give great advice and recommend good products, are they the best products I don't know maybe I can wheel with them one day and find out.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Spitting the same classless rhetoric that the other trolls before you have spewed. Lame.

Get a fucking life.

So who's minion are you? I mean who sent you to be a troll?

Agreed. Who the hell brainwashed you Flyer? What koolaid have you been drinking?

Last edited:

BlackHawk08jk

Spitting the same classless rhetoric that the other trolls before you have spewed. Lame.

Get a fucking life.

Agreed. Who the hell brainwashed you Flyer? What koolaid have you been drinking?

I think the koolaid man needs to quit giving these guys whatever kinda koolaid it is that makes them act like this.

SilverBack

Wow, how so many people from other so called jeeping forums can spew so much hatred towards other jeepers that share the same passion, is so fucking infantile, literally boggles my mind.

While I don't know Eddie or anyone else on this forum personally, yet, I have received nothing but the utmost respect and good intentioned advise from people on Wayalife! Of course, I didn't come into their backyard spouting rubbish and flinging shit in every direction.

I've also visited other googled site and found good and crap advise on every one of them.

Jeeping is Jeeping! No matter the degree to which you do it, we are all fans of the JEEP. All the other petty bullshit is simply that and a matter of individual taste (As long as the better half agrees).

Buy good shit to make the jeep your own or buy bad shit to do the same.

To each their own and fucking grow up because, this isn't high school anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom