Wave from HI

Jeepfan30

Hello, My name is Jeff and I am stationed on Oahu, HI right now. I bought my 2014 JKUS two weeks before shipping it to HI and have been building it since I arrived here. My goal is to have it ready to run the Rubicon Trail when I return to the west coast next year. I've done a lot of forum research and learned a lot from friends, but overall I have become hooked on Wayalife. The users and articles are great and provide very useful first hand knowledge.

My signature has the highlights of my Jeep build, so I won't go into details here. Looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you. Thanks!

JeepPilot

What's up!? My JKU is on the ship as we speak on its way there. I'll be there Tuesday! Welcome to Wayalife!

Alex

Jeepfan30

What's up!? My JKU is on the ship as we speak on its way there. I'll be there Tuesday! Welcome to Wayalife!

Alex

Thanks! It'll be nice to get your Jeep off the boat and start prepping it for the dreaded recon and safety inspection required here! Let me know if you need tips, I may have already responded to a previous post of yours with details.

Top Bottom