Sway bar endlink

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone i have a feeling that i know what and where my swaybar connection is.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430949086.442872.jpg
Is it the bar perpendicular to the ground from the bolt in the lower left corner of the pictures? And what do y'all do when you disconnect it, like where do you attach the bar to keep it from flapping all over the place? Thanks

Kalums

Some ppl get the JKS quick disconnects, others get a Rubicon e-disco sway bar and then the Evo no limits manual disconnect. Most guys use either zip ties or similar to attach it either up or swing it down and forward to the underside of the bumper. I've opted for the Rubicon swaybar, I ordered my EVO no limits manual disconnect today and I am also going to replace the sway bar bushings w/the polyurethane ones. So I let you know how it goes but a lot of ppl love it.

JAGS

Hooked
Ive seen people simply zip tie the link to the sway bar itself while disconnected on the trail. Whether or not this is the best/most practical option, I'm not sure. But it is the cheapest.

noroad

I have these on both sides that i put mine up on well wheeling and it holds the bar up and out of the way!

sb.jpg

Grubbicon

I have these on both sides that i put mine up on well wheeling and it holds the bar up and out of the way!

Im amazed you dont bend your links there. I have a friend that cant keep a link straight to save his life when they are up.

Top Bottom