Right Hand Drive XJ

thardy

Banned
Anyone have any experience with these? How difficult is it to mod them? Is it more of a hassle than it's worth or am I overthinking things?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What mods did you have in mind? The suspension should be the same with the exception of the location of parts (track bars and pitman will be different), and unless you're planning on doing any work to your steering or interior parts everything should be the same.

thardy

Banned
Starting off it would be a lift to run 33's, but my end game would be full size axles and coilovers.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Anyone have any experience with these? How difficult is it to mod them? Is it more of a hassle than it's worth or am I overthinking things?

Like mentioned it's the same parts except for the track bar.

Fulltraction makes RHD steering parts for the XJ. FYI

thardy

Banned
Good to know about the FullTraction.

There's currently one for sale that's in good shape and low miles. Might have to go take a look at it.

JamesNZ

If you're still after some information; I had to go full custom track bar, track bar mount, tie rod and drag link. However that was mostly because I changed to WJ hub carriers, this helped decrease the steering angle. I did originally purchase the IRO Over the Knuckle RHD kit but yeah ended up putting it aside, their kit will work perfectly .. I just wanted bigger brakes ;)

captain canuck

1995 Cherokee - Right Hand Drive (from Japan)

I picked up my 1995 Cherokee - Right Hand Drive (from Japan) back in March and so far it's been very straight forward.

Frame stiffeners and rock sliders - nothing special
3.5 ProComp super flex - only change was to modify trac bar otherwise nothing special.

Top Bottom