Attachments

• IMAG0269.jpg
    IMAG0269.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 13

BONDSY

Ughhh, that's some nasty snow conditions. I'm I don't have to deal with that everyday. Although we do get out in the snow once or twice a year for a snow run in the nearby mountains. I wouldn't want to do it in anything than a Jeep for sure.

Attachments

• jkur.jpg
    jkur.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG008101.jpg
    IMAG008101.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5

kaptkrappy

weather.jpg

What the heck is that? It looks like a garage or something about to slide into the road.

Attachments

• obx3.jpg
    obx3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9

Franck

View attachment 187

What the heck is that? It looks like a garage or something about to slide into the road.

it's a winter garage, basically it's a kind of tent that many of us quebecers use during the winter to protect our cars from the weather. generally they don't move but in some occasions the tend to fly ... depending of the wind ;)

nacho

it's a winter garage, basically it's a kind of tent that many of us quebecers use during the winter to protect our cars from the weather. generally they don't move but in some occasions the tend to fly ... depending of the wind ;)
yes Mr. insurance agent, I hit a garage. No I wasnt driving across lawns again. I was just driving down the road and it jumped out in front of me, honestly.

Franck

yes Mr. insurance agent, I hit a garage. No I wasnt driving across lawns again. I was just driving down the road and it jumped out in front of me, honestly.

LOL ;) this is the kind of declaration we can see up-here during the winters

Attachments

• Samsung 2015 117.jpg
    Samsung 2015 117.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 11
Top Bottom