sway bar disconects

mcw*402

I am about to do a lift on a 2010 JKU Rubi. Will the factory electronic sway bar disconnects still work with the lift or do I need to get some quick discos?

Mark

I am about to do a lift on a 2010 JKU Rubi. Will the factory electronic sway bar disconnects still work with the lift or do I need to get some quick discos?

Mark

It will still work. I run my factory set up. You may need new end links depending on lift.

noroad

It will still work fine, you just might need some new longer sway bar links depending on your new lift size.

jedg

yup. Choose the length of your links so that the sway bar is +/- 5 degrees of parallel to the ground

JAGS

Hooked
yup. Choose the length of your links so that the sway bar is +/- 5 degrees of parallel to the ground

So they links in the kit may not work? I'm looking at the RK 2.5 in kit.

Slightly above parallel is what many recommend. If they come with the kit, but still don't make your sway bar parallel, then they are too short. If they are too short, you will have problems if you wheel your jeep and you'll taco the links. Seen it happen more than once on the trail.

You'll be fine on road and as long as you don't disconnect and reach the max articulation/flex. So you'll have time to get longer links and still drive the jeep.

Top Bottom