Anyone have idea how big of a lift this is?

tonytony9

Okay, this is sorta a long shot, but let's give it a try. I see this jeep everyday by my school and I love the height. I think that exact height would look great on my jk. I am going to leave a note on the windshield and see if he can text me what type of lift he has, but can anyone try and eyeball it? I will try and get better pictures tomorrow. I believe it had stock coils

He had 315 tires.

I am running 295's with 1.5inch wheel spacers

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431037660.075244.jpg

Last edited:

noroad

did you see what size tires he had? Could just be a coil spacer lift if you think they were stock coils and shocks.

edit: this is a jeep i put 1.75 coil spacers on and 32s

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407284721.230068.jpg

noroad

Yes he had 315. I am running 295 and I would love to get the same aggressive look.

Like what u did

315s are close to a 35! here is our blue jeep before coilover on a 1.75 spacer lift and 35s! but to get that look you are talking 1.75 to 2.5inch lift depending on what you want to do wheeling wise.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404941634.126982.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411310550.032540.jpg

MarkW13

Okay, this is sorta a long shot, but let's give it a try. I see this jeep everyday by my school and I love the height. I think that exact height would look great on my jk. I am going to leave a note on the windshield and see if he can text me what type of lift he has, but can anyone try and eyeball it? I will try and get better pictures tomorrow. I believe it had stock coils

He had 315 tires.

I am running 295's with 1.5inch wheel spacers

]

I think its a little more than a 2" spacer. Maybe 2.5" or a low 3". My spacer lift doesnt provide that much wheel clearance. You can definitely clear 35's with cut fenders (offroad) on a 2" bb.

tonytony9

I think its a little more than a 2" spacer. Maybe 2.5" or a low 3". My spacer lift doesnt provide that much wheel clearance. You can definitely clear 35's with cut fenders (offroad) on a 2" bb.

Well I am keeping me 295's for a decent amount of time. Just got them in December

Top Bottom