Jeep wave ✋

Hey all, J.C here!
Bought my first jeep a while back, 2011 jku sport, Love it already! Had trucks all my life and I don't think I could go back now, just love the versatility of the jeep. I've done a few mods here and there. Just recently added a stubby winch bumper, a hi-lift jack and driving lights to the hood. Already deleted the spare tire. Sending out some jeep love to the community, hoping to make a few friends along the way!

Jeep on!

robx251

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the jeep they are great I too came over from a truck. I still love my truck but rarely drive it anymore because the jeep is just much more fun.

Tan jku is mine, bluish one is a friend of mine. Just got back from Go Topless Day in New Hampshire. Awesome time in trails!

Attachments

• 1431205795838.jpg
    1431205795838.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 28

07JKFallon

Our Go top less day is next weekend at South Lake Tahoe everyday weather gets a little worse might be a wet cold day.

TBREW

Hello my new friends :)

Nice to be here and looking forward to chatting and wrenching and learning from you all.
My name is Todd Brewer from south carolina. 2012 jk 2dr. 373 gears, tow package, automatic soft top and hard top.
Nitto trail grapplers 255/75r/17,1" terra flex coil spacer front end level. Just done the 17" antenna cut today and painted it black with bedliner. Also the rubber hood stops and the hood latches in bedliner. also managed to do the stubby front bumper cut down but gotta wait till monday to cut my diamond plate end pieces then i can button her up and bedlinber it too lol... I have done this stuff just from watching the forum and i think you guys and gals are great and thank you very much for helping my non mechanical self attempt this stuff with success.
Thanks again,

Todd :thumb:

Top Bottom