soft top input

smarinelli

Hey guys, so I need some input on two soft tops that I'm looking at! The first one is the Bestop Trektop NX Black Diamond, and the second is Bestop Trektop NX Twill.

The black diamond is about 500 dollars less than the twill, but I know the twill will be stronger.

I want to see if you guys have any input and if the twill is really worth the extra 500. So let me know!

MurderedJK

Hey guys, so I need some input on two soft tops that I'm looking at! The first one is the Bestop Trektop NX Black Diamond, and the second is Bestop Trektop NX Twill.

The black diamond is about 500 dollars less than the twill, but I know the twill will be stronger.

I want to see if you guys have any input and if the twill is really worth the extra 500. So let me know!

I have the TrekTop NX with the black diamond fabric. I love it and have no issues with it. I thought about the Twill fabric but I have a buddy that had a hell of a time cleaning the twill after an off-roading trip. The twill looks amazing but can be a little of a pain to clean when it gets dirty (would recommend Chemical Guys Convertible top protection) . I've been in his rig and the twill is quieter than the diamond as well which is nice. All in all, I love the twill but for what I do with my jeep, the easier/less expensive to repair/replace of the diamond fabric is why I went with the diamond. I would probably do it the same again.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Man, I got the Trektop NX Black Diamond AND I FRICKIN LOVE IT!

I have my Warrior Cage Safari Straps underneath.

ForumRunner_20150503_231538.jpg

ForumRunner_20150503_231518.png

ForumRunner_20150503_231455.png

smarinelli

I have the TrekTop NX with the black diamond fabric. I love it and have no issues with it. I thought about the Twill fabric but I have a buddy that had a hell of a time cleaning the twill after an off-roading trip. The twill looks amazing but can be a little of a pain to clean when it gets dirty (would recommend Chemical Guys Convertible top protection) . I've been in his rig and the twill is quieter than the diamond as well which is nice. All in all, I love the twill but for what I do with my jeep, the easier/less expensive to repair/replace of the diamond fabric is why I went with the diamond. I would probably do it the same again.

This is what I needed to hear, I think I'm gonna go with the black diamond it just seems like the best option in terms of use and money!

Top Bottom