Wave from Southern Arizona, soon to be Kentucky/Tennessee line!

vincescott24

Just want to say hey to the WAL family. My name is Scott. I just purchase my first Jeep in March. I had to special order it since nobody wants a half door jeep anymore I guess..lol! I've only done a couple things to it so far. Teraflex 2.5" coil lift, and door sill protectors. Anyways hope to get a chance to wheel with some of you.

Welcome to WayaLife, from Scottsdale!!! You found a good forum to learn about that new JK ( congrats ) and to help you with any future mods. Too bad you're leaving the desert, it my be a little more muddy where your heading. Good luck on the move.

vincescott24

Welcome to WayaLife, from Scottsdale!!! You found a good forum to learn about that new JK ( congrats ) and to help you with any future mods. Too bad you're leaving the desert, it my be a little more muddy where your heading. Good luck on the move.

Thanks, I'm from North East Indiana so I'm just happy to finally get stationed somewhat close to home. I will definitely miss the desert and the weather out here, and not having to worry about rust!

USMC Wrangler

Welcome from another former Hoosier in the desert. Can't wait to see full size pics of that white JKU and half doors! :yup:

MadMedic

I'm in Clarksville quiet often. So we will get some of the guys together and go check them out. I know medixjk is always down for a good ride. Lol

Top Bottom