Hello from Arlington, TX

NBarton

Hello - I'm a new member, a few months into my first JKU. Mods and trips are being planned. So far we've been to Bridgeport/Northwest OHV Park and to Hidden Falls. Both were a lot of fun.

Napalm

Hello - I'm a new member, a few months into my first JKU. Mods and trips are being planned. So far we've been to Bridgeport/Northwest OHV Park and to Hidden Falls. Both were a lot of fun.

We are having a NETX SudsNGrub here in Tyler next month. You should come!

Napalm

I'd like to. When, where, etc?

It's in Tyler TX on June 20th. We've got some guys coming from the metroplex so you guys could convoy. Look at my profile in my started threads and you will see the thread I have started for it.

NBarton

It's in Tyler TX on June 20th. We've got some guys coming from the metroplex so you guys could convoy. Look at my profile in my started threads and you will see the thread I have started for it.

I'd like to, but since I'm getting married that day, I should probably skip this time. I up for events just about any other time.

Bunz-o-fun

Welcome to Wayalife, and congrats on the wedding. Hope you guys are driving away in a naked jeep after the reception. :)

Napalm

I'd like to, but since I'm getting married that day, I should probably skip this time. I up for events just about any other time.

I understand completely. Congratulations, I just got married about a month and a half ago myself.

Top Bottom