Grand Canyon Parashant and Bar 10 2015

ocjku

Many of you have probably seen some of the same places in JKX 2013... Heres a more in depth view of the area. I first traveled to this area and did more of the Wolf Hole Valley area in 2012. I ran into some guys on side by sides in the middle of nowhere and I didn't see any extra gas cans and thats when they told me about Bar 10. We decided to do a trip with some other friends in 2015... here it is... The trails were not difficult by any means, but it was more of a scenic trip for the wives that don't like being on 3 wheels. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/b2GeZcyyOGU

noroad

How long did it take you? This looks really cool i might bug you for some more details after the video as we wanted to see the canyon and this looks way cool of a trip!

EDIT

Nice video man!!! wish i was driving on that side after watching it goes a little in the wrong direction lol, i had hopes it it leading to I40

Last edited:

ocjku

There's a few ways to go just depends on which part u want to wheel. Left Mesquite at 9am made it to Bar 10 by 5pm. It takes a little longer but if you go further south there's a trail called "nutter twists" that's on a rock ledge cliff too that's pretty awesome. Bar 10 to St. George is about an hour and a half. It's a county road and you can do 40 on the straights no problem.

Top Bottom