Mopar High Clearance Flares

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hmm, I could have sworn that I read they were going to be fiber glass.

I like them, but I will most likely stick with cutting my current ones.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I gotta admit, I like em to. I have always preferred the factory fender look, especially with my AEV bumpers. However, not sure I want to shell out $800 for them.

Last edited:

CastleRockJeep

Tempted to sell the lift I bought for these. The part number seems to show they are for a 2 door though the picture is an unlimited.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Tempted to sell the lift I bought for these. The part number seems to show they are for a 2 door though the picture is an unlimited.

Does it matter? I always thought the fenders were the same.

These should be a factory option.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CastleRockJeep

Does it matter? I always thought the fenders were the same.

These should be a factory option.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

On stock fenders it probably doesn't but the other photos I have found show the rears have a "cut out" to open the back doors

Tree Frog

That's funny, first thing I thought when I saw them was "Wonder what they would look like cut?"

The little cut out by the fuel door is kind of weird.

8 bills for a set really is not that bad considering they are factory Mopar parts.

Pretty cool!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
One question I have is do they come with all of the necessary hardware and new liners? If they do, then that combined with the Mopar name, helps justify the price tag.

Wardell

Hmm, I could have sworn that I read they were going to be fiber glass.

I thought they were doing two versions: these polyurethane flares as well as fiberglass flares for the people who wanted to paint them. The odd thing is I heard the polyurethane ones got delayed because the material in their prototypes got too soft in the hot sun, and they had to change to a more heat resistant material. I'm kinda surprised they are the first to market. Maybe the fiberglass flares are only being sold by Wild Boar?

Zstairlessone

The price is pretty cheap when you look at the lift that doesn't have to be installed to run 35s or just putting a 2" to run 37s. Turns these into a bargain I think.

BlackHawk08jk

I think they kinda look goofy. I don't so much like them. But then again I really only like the factory fenders when they are cut.

Top Bottom