Soft Top Sunrider Part Search

rob_p

Hi hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Putting my doors and top back on today (2011 JKUR) and it seems that I've lost a part some where along the trail. It's the knuckle that slips under the clip and allows the top to be opened to the sunrider position , see picture below from the passenger side.
Sunrider top.jpg

I've been searching online and I keep coming up with the Sunrider Pivot Knuckle part (below) which is listed as for 2007-2015, but is not the part on my top.
153696-md.jpg

If you an inside track on the correct part number that would be great - thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
IF you can find just the part you are looking for, it will be at your dealership ONLY. Being that Bestop makes the factory soft tops, you could probably make this work in place of the missing OE part.

rob_p

IF you can find just the part you are looking for, it will be at your dealership ONLY. Being that Bestop makes the factory soft tops, you could probably make this work in place of the missing OE part.

Thanks Eddie, I'll try Bestop if not it looks like a stop at the dealership for me tonight.

rob_p

Solved my search!
I managed to find a seller on ebay who parts out used/damaged tops and he sold me a replacement.

Top Bottom