2.5 RK flex + .75 Daystar spacers

resqman911

He guys just wanted to your opinion.

I have an RK 2.5 inch flex kit on its way from Northridge, hoping it will be here next week. I installed front Daystar .75 spacers on my JKU to get rid of the factory rake, but when I purchased them I got the whole kit which included the front and rear spacers.

So here's my question, I'm debating putting the spacers in with the RK kit netting a total of 3.25 inches of lift. I will be running 35's. just wondering what you guys think good idea, bad idea??

07JKSahara

He guys just wanted to your opinion.

I have an RK 2.5 inch flex kit on its way from Northridge, hoping it will be here next week. I installed front Daystar .75 spacers on my JKU to get rid of the factory rake, but when I purchased them I got the whole kit which included the front and rear spacers.

So here's my question, I'm debating putting the spacers in with the RK kit netting a total of 3.25 inches of lift. I will be running 35's. just wondering what you guys think good idea, bad idea??

I have the 2.5 rk triple rates and netted 3.5 on a 2 dr. You might get all the lift you want out of the springs. Flat fenders or stock ones?

toxicwaste29

I have rk 2.5 coils and 1 in Daystar spacers and I got exactly 3.5 in of lift. I have the old style coils. There are more needed components if you lift it more than 2.5".

sapco76

I have the RK 2.5 flex kit also. I'll be adding coil spacers to the rear springs this weekend to compensate for the rear bumper and tire carrier. After loading it down with gear the rear end sagged quite a bit. You'll probably have to look into getting a front aftermarket driveline. Also don't forget the bump stops. I don't think my kit came with them

resqman911

I got a package deal from Northridge with new bump stops. I didn't think pre 2012 JKU's needed a new driveline with a 3 inch lift

toxicwaste29

I'm thinking things like drag link flip and track bar relocation bracket. May need drive shaft depending on your year

Top Bottom