Discount Tire Direct - Comes through when other company has a major FAIL

MICP3309

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let all of you know about the great experience with Discount Tire Direct. I had placed an order last week for 5 Level 8 Tracker Pro. Well low and behold UPS lost the entire shipment. :doh: When I called UPS i got "oh well looks like we lost the shipment, call whomever sent it and they'll have to track it, because we can't." When I called Jeff at DTD, he took care of everything. Called UPS, started the investigation process with them, and had the customer service department send me a complete new shipment without my asking! :thumb::thumb: I thought I was going to be in for a ton of questions and have to wait for the "investigation", nope DTD came through after UPS major FAIL!! UPS called back and let me know "the shipper has started an investigation, and we will try to find the package, anything else you need?" UPS is a joke!!!

However the staff at Discount Tire Direct were the most professional people I've ever dealt with. By far a stand up group who have earned my business from here on out!.

Top Bottom