Dash lights!

SLAPSHOT

Ok guys and gals some of you know I just bought a 13 jku. In the last couple days all of a sudden I have the ESC light flashing off and on sometimes staying on for awhile then going off. The jeep also today just all of a sudden has TPM light coming on saying tire pressure problem what the crap is going on? I have a appointment with the dealer since this gem is certified. I really hope I didn't buy a possessed jeep.

SLAPSHOT

Ok I'll check that. Also I'm running 35in BFG KM2 TIRES the factory tire pressure is about 10-15 psi different than factory tires. Why would the TPM come on after 100 miles from purchase? Can the dealer set tire pressure limits?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ok I'll check that. Also I'm running 35in BFG KM2 TIRES the factory tire pressure is about 10-15 psi different than factory tires. Why would the TPM come on after 100 miles from purchase? Can the dealer set tire pressure limits?

No, you need a programmer to change the tpms settings. You should have one anyways with larger tires to get your speedometer back to being accurate and shift points if you have an automatic transmission.

SLAPSHOT

Forgot to mention traction control was going ape shit like the other guy posted aswell. When I turn it off does it less frequently

ChaosNein

as with my question to the "traction control apeshit" thread, have you programmed your rig to your larger tire size?

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
The superchips programmer will not change the stability control. It will change tire size which is an input to the stability program but that is it. It won't adjust anything else.

Top Bottom