EVO bolt-on long arms with lever

bkac

Caught the Bug
Can anyone confirm that you can run the EVO bolt-on longarm kit with the EVO lever or do you have to run the high clearance long kit with the lever? I seem to keep finding conflicting answers when searching for this.

Can anyone confirm that you can run the EVO bolt-on longarm kit with the EVO lever or do you have to run the high clearance long kit with the lever? I seem to keep finding conflicting answers when searching for this.

The rear I believe is just different on the frame side (axle mounts are in the same location). After seeing the regular long arms id recommend high clearance or you're going to hit them a lot!

bkac

Caught the Bug
The rear I believe is just different on the frame side (axle mounts are in the same location). After seeing the regular long arms id recommend high clearance or you're going to hit them a lot!

No the axle mounts are different, it doesn't use the factory mounts anymore like the bolt-on kit does. EVO webpage says the high clearance long arm kit enhances the lever features. Just trying to find out if will work with the bolt-on kit.

No the axle mounts are different, it doesn't use the factory mounts anymore like the bolt-on kit does. EVO webpage says the high clearance long arm kit enhances the lever features. Just trying to find out if will work with the bolt-on kit.

It is incorporated to the bracket with the trackbar I believe. I have one in my garage just to lazy to go look lol.

bkac

Caught the Bug
It is incorporated to the bracket with the trackbar I believe. I have one in my garage just to lazy to go look lol.

I don't think that statement is correct after looking at pictures. I think the bolt-on kit will work just not sure completely.

Don't want to quote something wrong here.

Attachments

• 1431585280014.jpg
    1431585280014.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 148

ChaosNein

You can run the REAR DTD with either the DoubleD L/A kit or the Hi Clearance L/A kit. The Hi Clearance just offers you, well..... HI CLEARANCE!

bkac

Caught the Bug
You can run the REAR DTD with either the DoubleD L/A kit or the Hi Clearance L/A kit. The Hi Clearance just offers you, well..... HI CLEARANCE!

Drew you rock! Are the road manners between the two much different? I believe the front is exactly the same, Correct?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hey Drew, while you're answering questions, are the arms in the rear the same length/arms between the to kits? I know the brackets locate them in two different spots, just wondering if the arms are the same part numbers. Thanks again.

ChaosNein

Hey Drew, while you're answering questions, are the arms in the rear the same length/arms between the to kits? I know the brackets locate them in two different spots, just wondering if the arms are the same part numbers. Thanks again.

the arms are the same

Top Bottom